BDS Suspension Ford Bronco Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kit
Specially formed for improve suspension clearance as well as to allow for a wide range of wheel specs
FK uniball assembly offers high angle suspension travel with maximum strength and durability
Adds caster correction for use on lifted Broncos
Vulcanized rubber bushings at frame mounts for smooth, quiet operation
Durable gloss black powdercoat finish
Bushings and bearing preinstalled to allow for quick easy installation
BDS performance upper control arm (UCA) kits for the new 2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr/4Dr models. These new UCA kits are designed for improved strength, great looks, and increased suspension travel when used on lifted Bronco. Specially formed for optimal clearance, they feature FK uniball assemblies for maximum strength and improved travel. They come assembled with OE style rubber bushings and bearings preinstalled for quick and easy installation under your Bronco.
The new performance control arms are built from high strength 1.5" OD heavy-wall tubing specially formed to provide optimal clearance for both suspension-coilover as well as wheel/tire clearance. This allows you the freedom to install FOX 2.5 coilovers (available soon) and fit a wide range of wheel specs without fear of interference with these larger arms. At the frame mounted end you'll find a pair of durometer-specific vulcanized rubber bushing preinstalled providing smooth, quiet and reliable operation bolting in directly into the factory mounts. For the outer mount, these UCAs use FK uniball bearings for maximum strength, travel and all around performance. They use a 52100 Steel with hard chrome plated bearing with a PTFE liner to smooth and quiet operation. They come finished in a durable gloss black powder coat and include a billet aluminum machined dust cap. Bearing and bushings come preinstalled allowing for quick and easy installation. The arms will add back 1.5 degrees of caster to put the camber back within alignment spec on 2-4" of lift on base suspension Broncos and 1-3.5" of lift on Badlands and 0-3" Sasquatch-equipped Broncos. Take your Bronco to the next level with these performance upper control arms from BDS Suspension.
- High strength construction from 1.5" OD heavy wall tubing
- Specially formed for improve suspension clearance as well as to allow for a wide range of wheel specs
- FK uniball assembly offers high angle suspension travel with maximum strength and durability
- Adds caster correction for use on lifted Broncos
- Vulcanized rubber bushings at frame mounts for smooth, quiet operation
- Durable gloss black powdercoat finish
- Bushings and bearing preinstalled to allow for quick easy installation
- Will work with Sasquatch-equipped at 0-3", non-Sasquatch models with 1-4" of lift.
- Does not fit Bronco Sport models.
- Do NOT hit the aluminum knuckle with a hammer to separate the ball joint. Use appropriate ball joint separation tool (OTC 204-592).
- Will not work with models with a height sensor attached to the UCA.
- BDS UCAs will NOT work with OE black body struts, unless they are combined with a strut spacer with a minimum height of 5/8”.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.